The Morals - Goal
- To provide an enjoyable and rewarding experience in school settings.
- To nurture a positive self-image in each child.
- To provide the opportunity for creative self-expression through play, music and art.
- To develop each child’s social skills of sharing, helping and interacting with others.
- To teach children to understand and accept the responsibility for their own behavior.
- To offer curriculum areas for creative arts, science, math, language, imaginative plays, health, gross and fine motor skills.
- To prepare children to enter primary schooling including self-learn and self-help skills.
- To help children see themselves as uniquely created and loved by God.